Saturday, May 3, 2008

Home again and reviewer comment on Death Masks trailer

We're back in the good ole USA and struggling with jet lag. I really enjoyed the trip but was ready to come home.

Today's email brought me a really nice comment from a book reviewer regarding the video book trailer for Death Masks. She said this (which thrills me after there being some concern from others over whether a reviewer would even watch it with the metal music):
"Kim,
WOW! Your book trailer is impressive. Many of the earlier ones I saw from writers were just stills or words with some ethereal music. WOW! ... I'm a thrilled that you used a local band for your trailer. It also gives them some more publicity and could even broaden their fan base.
You go, girl!
Janie "

I'm grinning for sure!

No comments: