Monday, September 12, 2016

Catching up

Hi!  Thanks for checking back on my blog. I know it's been so long. I went off to New Mexico to care for my mother during her bout with renal cancer. Then after her death, it was dealing with her estate and the massive grief which still lingers. I am home now with the loss of someone so dear, as well as, my business. Talk about adjustment time needed! I'm done floundering and taking steps to establish a new normal.

There's a few upcoming things I took on as a venue for reopening this blog and getting myself back in the writerly groove. The first is I'm reviewing books for Horror-writers.net. I've got two posted there already. Tomorrow I'll post the link to the one which went live today. I don't want this post to be too long.

The second thing is I'm one of the blog hop hosts for Bewitching Book Tours Haunted Halloween Spooktacular which runs from September 19, 2016 through October 31, 2016.  I get to start it out with a book they sent me to review so look for that coming on the nineteenth. 

Thank you again for sticking with me. I appreciate it much more than I can say. I know, right? What's with a writer at a loss for words? Yep. It happened. Grin.

No comments: