Thursday, June 27, 2013

30 days of Corsets Day 2 & 3

Yep, that's right. This is day two AND three. My reason is I have two different styles in halter corsets and I'd like to show them to you together. Both come from Corsetstory.com. The blue brocade one is comfortable but I don't like where the halter straps start--at the front of the breast, directly above the nipple. IMHO, this would fit better and I'd have less boobie spillage on the sides if the straps were attached about an inch and a half closer to the arms, like a normal halter.

I like the oriental one much better. The only problem I have with it is the satin layer, beneath the lace, is highly wrinkled. It doesn't look bad but feels strange. The blue brocade one is a waist 34 and the oriental a 32.

Both of these corsets give me the back support I look for and are steel-boned. You won't find me wearing much else. I do need to mention that neither of these are waist-trainers.

I do wear my corsets every day and often sleep in a waist trainer. I've come to hate wearing a bra anymore and can't wait to ditch it for a corset when I have to wear one (like on my recent plane flight--I didn't want to chance delays the steel parts might cause in security checks).




No comments: