Monday, September 29, 2008

Help! I've got clumsi-itis

I haven't blogged lately and it's because I've had so much going on, plus battling serious lethargy at the same time. I did promise a couple of folks I'd go get my thyroid checked. It's time for a once over anyway.

You know how they say breaking glass comes in threes? Pshaw, I say. In the past week, I've managed to break a champagne flute, two (count 'em TWO--one right out of the box) coffee pots, a salt shaker, a drink glass, a candle holder and a large nick nack jar. Know what's worse? I've also broken my computer keyboard and ironing board. Tried to break my head with a fall as well. I have no idea where this clumsiness is coming from. My fiance decided to buy me this new coffeemaker which is one where you press your cup up against a lever for the coffee to disense. I'm embarrassed and think it's cool at the same time.

Don't come near me for a while. I think I'm dangerous. Thankfully none of our visitors this past weekend took any damage. ;)

No comments: