Thursday, June 26, 2008

Touring with Joyce Anthony today

Yesterday we had a snaffoo with the blog stop for the tour. I apologize for any confusion. My BIG thanks to everyone who is touring the blogs wih me this month. It's been really fun so far.

Today and Tomorrow, visit Joyce A. Anthony's blog. http://joyceanthony.tripod.com/blog/
Remember to leave those comments to enter the prize drawing. We have one more coming up.

Here in Northern California, we're having some really hazy days. It's due to smoke from some 800 wildfires being trapped in by the fog/cloud layer. Normally we count on that layer to keep us cool. Just reminds me of how every good thing has it's down side. I'm staying inside like the authorities are suggesting and getting a lot of writing done. It's definitely affecting my body. I have a slight wheeze when I exhale. Summer fun!

No comments: