Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy-ness and blogging

I've been so busy all weekend. I haven't blogged here despite having logged in several times to do so. Nothing all that important comes to mind. I know if I sat here a few moments and sipped my chocolate/caramel flavored coffee, thoughts would come to mind. Good thoughts. I just don't have time to allow myself those moments. Not with this trip to Germany coming so fast.

How do you blog? Do you have something in mind when you sit down or do you mull things over as you type? I admit I tend to use LiveJournal for keeping up with friends/family and Myspace for book promotion and music. I like to post reviews on both those and here. This little space just hasn't found its niche I suppose. I'm sure, like my muse, it will come when it's good and ready.

No comments: